Likes by Liz

Sunday, April 27, 2014

supper club tablescapes.

i love hosting and having friends over.  supper club has been something i look forward to each month and gives me a reason to fancy up the table.  decorating is one of my joys and a creative outlet. and who doesn't enjoy gathering around a lovely table; laughing, talking, sharing and enjoying life together! 

mexican themed. my fav. to celebrate my 27th birthday.


complete with margaritas and enchiladas. yum.



christmas party. cookie and ornament exchange.


hot cocoa bar. milk with cookies. poinsettias (champagne & cranberry juice)


 joy. christmas cookies.

friendsgiving inspiration.
found these pretty paper goods at home goods which inspired me to spray paint gold leaves and add gold glitter to white pumpkins. added some mercury glass votives and it all came together beautifully!
this is my favorite tablescape so far.


friendsgiving::gather together and give thanks.

white and gold pumpkins, pine cones and acorns.



our thankful tree. little notes hung to remember all we are thankful for.


october supper club.  i love pumpkins.


 i found the neatest real pumpkins grown on a stem at trader joes. they were so pretty.


next months supper club will include everything spring-y. i've been eyeing the Oh Joy collection at Target each time I go...stay tuned for how I incorporate it into my next supper club tablescape.


thanks for stopping by.
xoxo,
elizabeth




No comments:

Post a Comment