Likes by Liz

Sunday, August 12, 2012

luke turns 3.

Luke turns 3!!!

These pictures Ame took capture his adorable, fun loving personality...perfectly!  He is a true joy.

So my sister Ame has a gift and talent for decorating and party planning! I keep telling her she needs to create a portfolio to document and show off all of her parties and showers she has thrown and hosted! So, I just had to share Luke's birthday party decor with you.  Wish I could have been there to see it in person.  Also, check out the adorable homemade bunting banner birthday cake!

vintage transportaion theme. 


DIY bunting banner.


LOVE this cake.



Happy birthday Luke Stephen!

party favors.







1 comment:

  1. Love your blog!! I am nominating you for the Liebster Award. Check out ehpesianswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete