Likes by Liz

Thursday, June 28, 2012

refinishing my coffee table.

coffee table DIY makeover

After priming, sanding, painting, glazing, sanding again, painting again and glazing again....my old coffee table is now exactly how I envisioned!  I covered up the red paint which I loved back in college, and painted it "aquarium" from Sherwin Williams.  A bright turquoise with a "mocha" colored antique glaze makes the coffee table a statement piece in our living room, and it coordinates well with all my colorful throw pillows on the sofa!

Here are some before and after pics...

BEFORE.
The red coffee table was at our Milner house in College Station.  
A wonderful year with my roommates Ashlee and Lauren!

Trying to decide on the new paint color...

AFTER.  Yay!






No comments:

Post a Comment